Roland VG-99 V-Guitar System
VG-99 V-Guitar System
"In the history of guitar modeling, no manufacturer has devoted more time, resources and passion into this market segment than Roland — from the world’s first guitar modeling processor, the legendary VG-8, to its popular V-Guitar predecessors. Today, Roland proudly announces another milestone in guitar modeling and performance technology: the VG-99. With three powerful new processors at its core, plus expressive performance controls such as Ribbon Controller and D BEAM, this remarkable instrument raises the bar in guitar modeling and performance technology.
At Stick Enterprises, we offer the VG-99 alone or in combination with the custom GK-3 pickup/preamp installed and ready to play. Prices are very competitive. See our price list for details. Shipping
charges are extra. California sales tax of 8.25% must be added for
shipment/delivery inside the State of California.
- Dual modeling engines allow guitar and amp models to be dynamically switched, layered and combined
- New COSM® electric, acoustic and even bass guitar models, and new synth waves such as the famous GR-300
- Guitar to MIDI converter for direct connection to keyboards, sound modules, soft synths, computers, and other MIDI-compatible devices
- Supports USB audio and MIDI for easy digital recording and sequencing
- Dual GT-Pro-class effects processor enables unequalled flexible tone creation
- Advanced performance controls, including D BEAM, V-LINK and Ribbon Controller take guitar performance to a whole new level
- Simple and intuitive knob-based interface and new design support live performance
- Graphical Editor software included to support sophisticated sound making
- Versatile I/O, including USB, S/PDIF and XLR provide pro connections for virtually every type of music production and performance on stage to professional studio recording"
Send all email orders to .
If you have questions please call us, write us a letter, or email us at
. Please check out our
ordering information before sending your order so
we can process your order as quickly as possible.
All contents of this website are protected by US and
international copyright laws